Survival Coalition of Wisconsin Disability Organizations
The Survival Coalition of Wisconsin Disability Organizations promotes conditions in which all people with disabilities in Wisconsin:
- will receive the supports they need,
- can choose to live their lives as they wish, and
- will have the opportunity to be full participants in community life.
More Information about the Survival Coalition
- About the Survival Coalition
- Survival Coalition 2011-2013 Budget Papers
- Survival Events
- Other Survival Papers & Materials
- Survival Press Releases
- Membership Information
- Survival Co-Chairs
If you have any questions about membership, contact Fil Clissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.