DNR Specially-Priced Permits and Licenses for People with Disabilities
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Specially-priced Permits and Licenses for People with Disabilities
Wisconsin law provides for a variety of hunting, fishing and recreational use permits to help people with disabilities enjoy the state’s natural resources. The following information is important if you have a permanent or temporary physical disability or if you are legally blind. DNR issues a variety of permits that allow you to:
- Hunt from a stationary vehicle – Class B for temporary injury or Class A for permanent disability.
- Hunt with a crossbow – Class B for temporary injury or Class A for permanent disability.
- Receive a discount on your resident annual fishing license.
- Fish while trolling with an electric motor.
- Sponsor or participate in gun deer hunts for people with disabilities.
Contact: http://dnr.wi.gov/ or Call Center Staff Available 7 Days a Week (7 a.m.-10 p.m.) at 1-888-WDNRINFo (1-888-936-7463).