CIRCLES OF LIFE 2012 - Register by April 9
Registration Deadline is April 9
WHEN: April 26 – 27, 2012
WHERE: Marriott Madison West, Madison, WI at 1313 John Q Hammons Drive, Middleton, WI 888-745-2032 or 608-831-2000 or www.marriott.com/madison
WHAT: Wisconsin’s Annual Conference for Families of Children with Disabilities & Professionals is a conference for families who have children of any age with disabilities or special health care needs and the professionals who support and provide services for them. The conference is a unique opportunity to develop new skills, garner the latest information, and form lasting friendships. The conference includes over 25 sessions on a wide range of topics including:
- Centers, Hubs and You where you can learn about the five regional centers of CYSHCN
- Family Engagement Strategies to Improve School Partnership
- Service Coordination and Families: Building Relationships and Enhancing Communication
- Primary Coach Approach to Teaming: Evidence-Based Practices in Birth to 3
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports – Building on Families Strengths
- So My Child has a Disability but Doesn’t Qualify for Special Education Services under IDEA. What’s Next?
And many more topics too numerous to put here. Visit their website at www.colwisconsin.org for complete information or to download a brochure.
REGISTRATION: To register go to: www.colwisconsin.org or call 608-266-8276.